Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GET ORGANIZED!!!

Most of you that know me and are reading this are laughing, probably uncontrollably on the floor. Well I found this website that I absolutely love and it really does help to me my a.d.d. behind somewhat organized. Here is the site:

www.organizedhome.com

They have a household notebook that helps you have a place for EVERYTHING to go. Address book, personal information, family information, rental list's, cleaning list's, menu's, and so much more great stuff. They have a sister site (I believe it is ran by the same person) that site is called:

www.organizedchristmas.com

This site has a grand plan countdown to get you all ready for Christmas everything from what you are going to wear to what you will serve or bring for dinner partys, decorations to buying/making gifts. It is a great Christmas planner, I always get over whelmed at this time of year (having to do with my a.d.d.) and never know what to do/buy/make/wear lol I can't think straight, which is usually because I am so excited that I simply can't focus. This give's a countdown that has you ready for Christmas by Thanksgiving so you can enjoy your hoildays and all the little extra gatherings that come with them.

Most of you are probably thinking how on earth does this have to do with savings??? For most that do not plan ahead they end up spending much more money, time (time is money), and stress. So if you have everythning planned out you won't have to spend as much money, time, or get so stressed. Sad to say that the coming hoildays are the most stressful time of year for a lot of people. For me it is my favorite time of year and this planner helps to make it much more so, and far less stress. I have found that by sitting down and thinking everything out I don't over buy and keep it all within a healthy limit. Merry Christmas to all!!! Never too soon to celebrate :D

1 comment:

The Brutsman Family said...

I printed out all of the forms for Organized Christmas both last year and this year and just never got it going! I am sooooo disorganized! I hope to actually follow through with it next year, but as we will have a young baby at that point, who knows.