Friday, December 19, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!!


My husband had a Snow Day from work, I know unheard of right? His boss called him at 7 a.m. this morning and told him no one was going to the office today he didn't want anyone getting hurt on the roads and to stay home and play with his kids!!! I don't know the man personally but I have love for him for caring for my husband. Also I am so happy that my husband is such a good provider for our family. Turned out for the best that he was home today since I was sick!! My doctor started me on a new anti-depressent and it made me super dizzy, so dizzy I was motion sick. Man was I ever happy to have my husband home to help with the kids and take care of me, all with very little complaining lol. But at least the complaining was him teasing me.

No comments: