Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank GOD!!!!

I got a phone call from my mother in law today asking if I had spoken to my DH (I thought she was talking about an outing she had asked us to go on with her tomorrow) I said yes we decided we are not gong to go. She said "Jenn (very firm tone) NO, listen to me. He has been in a car accident, he was hit by another driver" At this point my heart hit's the floor and my stomach ties into knots. She had to let me go after that to talk to someone else but she just wanted to let me know. Now I have to wait for a phone call to find out what is happening with my husband finally I can't wait any longer and I call him (what seems like forever was only 20mins) THANK GOD, he is ok his work truck is not but that is just a thing that can be replaced. He is sore and has tomorrow off work, and of coarse he says he is fine so he won't go to the e.r. but says he will go to the doctors tomorrow.

No comments: