Sunday, November 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Go to Organizing Junkie to join in on the great organizational fun and also to join in on menu plan monday. This idea is her's but I love joining in on the fun. It is certainly helping me get myself in line more. Normally the idea is to do a menu for this week, but because of the holidays i wanted to plan my menu for the next month so that is simply one less thing to be concerned with.

This Week:
Monday: Taco's
Tuesday: Crock Pot Pizza
Wednesday: Stew
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Hamburger helper (I hate it but the kids and hubby like it), salad for me tonight
Saturday: Chicken Alfredo w/ ceaser salad and fresh bread (company is coming over)
Sunday: We don't plan this day because of church and we don't know where we will be for dinner

Next Week:
Monday: Baked Chicken, potatoes and salad
Tuesday: Meatloaf volcano's (I will be having ceaser salad)
Wednesday:Spaghetti and garlic/cheese bread
Thursday: Leftover's
Friday: Enchilada's and Rice
Saturday: Pasty's (or calizone's) with mashed potatoes
Sunday: We don't plan this day because of church and we don't know where we will be for dinner

Week #3
Monday: Chicken Potpie
Tuesday: Taco's
Wednesday: Baked Ziti and garlic bread with salad
Thursday: It's my birthday, so I feel I should not have to make dinner!!!
Friday: Chicken and fries
Saturday: Leftover's
Sunday: We don't plan this day because of church and we don't know where we will be for dinner

Christmas Week
Monday: Beef Stew
Tuesday: Chicken Potpie
Wednesday: Jet's PIZZA!!
Thursday: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Ham, cheesey potatoes, bread and im sure more
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Sunday: We don't plan this day because of church and we don't know where we will be for dinner

No comments: