Friday, November 14, 2008

Saving $$ for Christmas

My ideal budget for Christmas this year is going to be $250 dollars and that includes what we are spending on our children and each other, and the other 50 people (not sure on the # that is just what popped out of my head) and (Yes I am certifiable) I would like to donate a few things to a church that helps people in need. So I will be posting what I have spent on Christmas and what I got, but not who these things are for since my family does read this lol. Last night I made a trade with someone from HCW she is sending me 3 hand-made orniments personalized for Christmas gifts. I am sending her $80 worth of coupons in the mail so my cost is .59 cents for shipping. I am hoping that after Christmas that I will be able to post a picture of everything that I got for what I spent.

No comments: