Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas shopping, again

I went to cvs and earned ECB's for buying stuff with my ECB's and made $$ off of doing it because I had lots of coupons to go with the sales plus a few 10/50 cvs q's. So I walked in with $45 ECB's and walked out with $80 in ECB's and then went back in (doing a few transactions) and got toys for my kids, I got for my DD 2-my little pony's, 2-dora play sets, dora learn to sew pillow, DR.'s kit, tea set for her kit, and for my DS he got 2-set's of balls (stop thinking that, the little peak-a balls, like the blocks) playskool "flashlight" and a shape sorter. Also I just remember that I got my nepfew a game from there for christmas also. After everything I still have ECB's left and I spent $6 oop.
Also last week I went to Target and got some games they had on sale and used a coupon for one too, I spent $14oop there for 3 games one for DH($6) and two for DD(2-$4) but they are nice games, I also got a raincheck for two games that they did not have. One of which is a preschool cranium that was $4 and I have a $5 coupon for so I am dieing for them to get that in.

No comments: