Monday, November 17, 2008

More money saving idea's for Christmas

A long time ago I found a really cool website called ETSY.COM it's like a arts and crafts ebay without the auctions, but with the stores. There are many different craters with all sorts of cool different things, kind of like an online craft bazaar. There were certain project's that I just loved for my little ones, and instead of buying used the site to inspire myself to create several things for the kids from home for christmas. My favorite toy that I saw (that is already sold out til after Christmas) was the card table playhouse's/tents. These are the coolest things I have EVER seen, they are the material (decorated to theme) to fit over your folding card table to make a tent or playhouse for the kids. I was amazed to find that these were not only sold out but that they were $75!!! But I have confidence (from someone learning to sew) that for much cheaper I could make my own, it might not look as cute but my kids will love it!!

1 comment:

The Brutsman Family said...

Oh, my! I just checked these out. They are so cute!!! I think I'm going to have to add that to my list of projects. I will start it soon and post about it.