Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


Today is thankful tuesday, start by thinking about the toughest part weather it be 5 o'clock rush hour or the 5 o'clock dinner hour. When your getting mad sitting in your car on the way home from work, be thankful that you have a job, be thankful that you have a car, the clothing on your body. What about the moms that are dealing with cranky kids, while trying to make dinner and quickly getting frustrated and trying to not loose their tempers. Now be thankful, be thankful for your husband (for those of whom this apply's), for your children, for the food your cooking, for your home, when your child screams out for attention be thankful that your child is able to scream (currently annoying the daylights out of you however, they can communicate and are not a mute) So go out there and BE THANKFUL for your everything.
Now I have been taught this by two special people, the first was a wonderful women from my church that was helping me to get through very bad postpardom despression after my 2nd child was born. She told me when I start to notice or feel sad, and depressed, and mean stop myself as best I could and start thanking God for all it is that I have. Thank him for your everything from obvious to little things, thanks for pillows, blankets, comfy pajama's, and EVERYTHING you can think of or see. On another occasion I was highly annoyed with my kid's out in public they were both being terrible, they were done and wanted to go home. I told my daughter to stop yelling, a women looked at me and said "Remember to be thankful that she can talk, and communicate to you, that she is healthy and alive" I thanked her for her kind reminder and went on my way. This past week I've been working very hard to stay calm when my kids are driving me up the wall, and remind myself to be thankful for them I sighlently thank god for my children and all their ability's and i can feel myself settle down. Remember when mama's happy, everyone is happy. So go out there and be thankful, thank God for all he has bestowed upon us.

No comments: